WPF Chart - Examples
SciChart WPF ships with hundreds of WPF Chart Examples which you can browse, play with, view the source-code and even export each WPF Chart Example to a stand-alone Visual Studio solution. All of this is possible with the new and improved SciChart WPF Examples Suite, which ships as part of the SciChart WPF SDK.
Demonstrates the many kinds of Stacked chart (Stacked Mountain, Stacked Column, 100% Stacked Column) available in SciChart, and allows MS Excel style changing of data-presentation dynamically.
To change chart type – just select item in the list at the top.
– Animated/NonAnimated Zoom/Zoom Extents.
– Show/Hide Labels inside columns.
– Change SpacingMode : Absolute or Relative.
– Change Spacing between columns using Slider.
– Change DataPoinWidth using Slider.
– Show/Hide series using CheckBoxes inside legend.
The C#/WPF source code for the WPF Dashboard Style Column Charts example is included below (Scroll down!).
Did you know you can also view the source code from one of the following sources as well?
- Clone the SciChart.WPF.Examples from Github.
- Or, view source in the SciChart WPF Examples suite.
- Also the SciChart WPF Trial contains the full source for the examples (link below).