WPF Chart - Examples
SciChart WPF ships with hundreds of WPF Chart Examples which you can browse, play with, view the source-code and even export each WPF Chart Example to a stand-alone Visual Studio solution. All of this is possible with the new and improved SciChart WPF Examples Suite, which ships as part of the SciChart WPF SDK.
Demonstrates the FastLineRenderableSeries StrokeDashArray, StrokeThickness and PointMarker properties which can be used to style a dashed or solid line with triangle markers.
The StrokeDashArray property accepts a double array similar to the WPF StrokeDashArray property, and defines the length and spacing of dash strokes.
– FastLineRenderableSeries Type
– StrokeDashArray Property
– Stroke and StrokeThickness
– What is a RenderableSeries and what is a DataSeries?
The C#/WPF source code for the WPF Chart Dashed Line Styling example is included below (Scroll down!).
Did you know you can also view the source code from one of the following sources as well?
- Clone the SciChart.WPF.Examples from Github.
- Or, view source in the SciChart WPF Examples suite.
- Also the SciChart WPF Trial contains the full source for the examples (link below).