WPF Chart - Examples
SciChart WPF ships with hundreds of WPF Chart Examples which you can browse, play with, view the source-code and even export each WPF Chart Example to a stand-alone Visual Studio solution. All of this is possible with the new and improved SciChart WPF Examples Suite, which ships as part of the SciChart WPF SDK.
The Oscilloscope Demo showcases Sorted and Unsorted Data Series in a real-time, MVVM chart, while maintaining smooth interactivity and performance in a medium sized dataset (2,000-4,000 points per series).
– Change the chart type from Fourier Series to Lissajous (Unsorted X-Y) with or without Digital Step Line
– Zoom, Pan the chart on mouse-drag
– Scale the X and Y Axes on mouse-drag
– Zoom using the Mousewheel
– Inspect datapoints using the Rollover or Cursor
The C#/WPF source code for the WPF Chart Realtime Oscilloscope Demo example is included below (Scroll down!).
Did you know you can also view the source code from one of the following sources as well?
- Clone the SciChart.WPF.Examples from Github.
- Or, view source in the SciChart WPF Examples suite.
- Also the SciChart WPF Trial contains the full source for the examples (link below).